Collection of Non-Public Personal Information
Constant Processing may collect the following types of non-public personal information:
- Identifying information such as name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number and/or other identification numbers.
- Consumer report information, including payment history, collection and judgment history, property ownership and other account information.
- Financial background information relating to the ownership and location of assets, employment history and status, as well as other information relating to financial status.
- We receive and store certain information, for example, when you access the web site, when you supply information such as your address or phone number, or when you submit information through the feedback portals. You can choose not to provide personal information, however Constant Processing may not be able to provide certain services under those circumstances.
- Cookies are sent to your personal computer when you access the Constant Processing site that specifically identifies the particular browser being utilized. Cookies are used by Constant Processing for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to information tracking on how to improve the services being provided by Constant Processing and tracking user tendencies. If you do not want these cookies to be used in connection with your system, you may set your browser so that cookies are not accepted and you may also set your browser to notify you when your system has received a cookie. However, some Constant Processing features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are preserved in the system. In addition, other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site are automatically collected as well.
The non-public personal information Constant Processing collects is obtained from the following sources:
- Information received on application and other forms;
- Information submitted through Constant Processing’s website and feedback portals;
- Information about transactions with Constant Processing or third parties;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information obtained from public records.
Disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information
Constant Processing does not disclose any non-public personal information about consumers, except as may be authorized or required by law or in the following instances:
- Disclosure in response to the order of a court having jurisdiction to issue such an order or a subpoena issued in connection with proceedings before a federal grand jury;
- Disclosure in accordance with the written instruction of the consumer;
- Disclosure in connection with a transaction initiated by the consumer;
- Disclosure to a subsidiary business with whom the Company has a trusted relationship for the purpose of processing information on behalf of the Company or an affiliate of the Company, or in furtherance of a transaction initiated by the consumer.
Constant Processing’s web site may contain links to other web sites. Constant Processing is not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. Constant Processing encourages users to be aware that they are leaving the Constant Processing web site and to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. You should be aware that these sites may implant cookies or other file types on your personal computer and in addition may gather personal data from you and/or may seek personal information from you as well.
For each web site visitor who enters our site as a result of clicking on Google AdWords campaigns, we use unique tracking codes to determine the search phrase used. This information is tracked to help optimize our Google AdWords campaigns, and will not be sold to any third party.
This site does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) privacy preferences set in user web browsers.
Our Commitment to Protecting the Confidentiality of Personal Consumer Information
Safeguarding Personal Consumer Information
Constant Processing maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that non-public personal information is adequately guarded. Internal reviews are conducted with respect to the collection of and storage of data to ensure security.
Effective Date: December 16, 2013. This policy may be periodically updated. For updated terms and conditions, users should review this policy each time the website is accessed or used.